How Leaders Get More Done in Less Time With Less Stress
When a leader has a great Executive Assistant, everything is easier: meetings, deep work, and little stressors that sap your energy away from your most important work. Discover how to find, train, and leverage the most valuable member of your team.
For Leaders and Executive Assistants
A company's success begins with its leaders. A leader's success hinges on effectiveness. Explore the course that helps leaders and executive assistants master the mindset and systems that empower leadership teams to reach peak performance.
Business owners and executives will learn how to work successfully with an executive assistant, including topics like:
- Must-have characteristics of a great boss
- The art of trust
- Delegating (without abdicating)
- Hiring and keeping a world-class assistant
- Calendar management and no-fail meetings
- And more
Executive assistants (and people who want to learn to become one) will learn how to become indispensable to their leader. You’ll discover:
- Characteristics of exceptional executive assistants
- Project management
- Acting on behalf of your leader
- Inbox management
- Planning (and leading) meetings
- And more
Hiring a Great Executive Assistant is Like Manufacturing Time
Leaders never have enough time. The good news is that by hiring a great Executive Assistant, you’ve created an extension of yourself.
- But how do you find the right Executive Assistant?
- How do you train them and set them up for success?
- What must you do to be a great boss, making it easy for them to protect your calendar and make you a more effective leader?
It’s all covered in-depth in Full Focus Executive Assistants.
So whether you’re an Executive Assistant and want to (delicately) offer a resource to your boss about how best to work with you...
You have an Executive Assistant and want to get the greatest benefit out of this vital team member...
Or you plan to hire an Executive Assistant and want to do things right from the start...
Full Focus Executive Assistants guides you through each step to ensure your investment in an Executive Assistant is a stress-reducing productivity multiplier.
Like Being in Two Places at Once
This course details how to work with an Executive Assistant effectively:
Find the Right EA
Learn how to find (and keep) the perfect candidates.
Establish a Playbook
Define your relationship, including what gets protected, delegated, and rejected.
Reap the Rewards
Focus on the work that matters while your Executive Assistant protects your time.
Unlock the Promise of Greater Success From Less Effort
Full Focus Executive Assistants Includes:
Over 10 modules of video instruction, guides, templates, and real world examples to help you make the most of an Executive Assistant so you can focus on your highest-leverage work. All on video, transcribed, and with implementation guides for each lesson to help you reap the benefits of working with an Executive Assistant as soon as possible.
Characteristics of Exceptional Bosses and EAs
Email and Messages
Logistics and Problem Solving
Transition Planning + FAQs
Daily Rituals for Executive Assistants
Here's a Glimpse at What You'll Learn:
- The single most important mindset a leader must have to lay the foundation for a successful Executive Assistant partnership.
- What an Executive Assistant really is, and why this one factor can make them a “double” of the leader they work for.
- 5 simple — but crucial — steps to onboard your Executive Assistant quickly and effectively.
- Determining the right amount of personal access to give your Executive Assistant (striking a balance between trust and privacy is pivotal to making this work).
- How to effectively delegate and free yourself from low-level tasks (plus an implementation guide to walk you through each step).
- Why seamless communication between you and your Executive Assistant is essential (and how to make it happen fast).
- A step-by-step system for empowering your Executive Assistant to run no-fail meetings that are a value-add to your day (while blocking nuisance meetings that are a complete waste of time).
- 3 ways an Executive Assistant can become your de facto executive project manager (let them sweat the details while you stay locked on to the big picture).
- Why unpredictable events are where a great Executive Assistant truly shines (after this happens, you’ll never go back to your pre-assistant days).
- And much more...
$100 Off for a limited time
- Full Focus Executive Assistants Course
- 1-Year Access
- Digital Coursebook
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Live Q&A - How to Make Your Executive Assistant Your Secret Advantage: A Conversation Between Michael Hyatt and His Executive Assistant Jim Kelly.
- Bonus PDFs - Make Winning Easy: 9 Templates to Use with Your Executive Assistant
- Everything in Basic PLUS:
- Certification Test
- Lifetime certification, once passed
- Certification Badge
- Listing in our Full Focus Executive Assistants Online Directory
When You Enroll In Full Focus Executive Assistants, You’re Also Getting:
How to Make Your Executive Assistant Your Secret Advantage
A Conversation Between Michael Hyatt and His Executive Assistant Jim Kelly
Join founder Michael Hyatt and Jim Kelly, his Executive Assistant of 6 years, for an exclusive live Q&A session on June 2 from 9:30-10:30 am CDT. Get your questions answered and peek behind the curtain of a successful Executive and Assistant partnership.
Make Winning Easy: 9 Templates To Use With Your Executive Assistant
Few things get you further, faster than modeling what already works when it comes to implementing new systems. With this bonus, Make Winning Easy, you’re getting nine templates your Executive Assistant can reference so they can make it possible for you to succeed in your most important situations, including:
- One-on-one meetings
- Date Night
- Top Email Replies
- Calendar Proofs
- Plus five more time-saving, error-reducing templates to help your Executive Assistant make you the hero.
Our Unyielding Integrity Guarantee
Not sure if you’re ready to commit? These days, it can be hard to know what’s actually worth your time, money, and trust. We’re so confident that this course will exceed your expectations that we’ve backed it with an unconditional, 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re on the fence, enroll in the course today and consider it a “test drive”. Go through the first few modules, implement what you learn, and if you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply reach out to us at fullfocus.co/coursesupport within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll send you your money back. No questions asked.
After you submit your order, you’ll create a username and password. This is how you’ll access the members’ area. That’s where you’ll find all of the video content, download the workbook, and access any bonus content. You will also receive an email confirmation of your purchase.
The main video of each session is for the executive and the assistant. They include why utilizing an assistant can be the most productive relationship for an executive’s career. Along with the main videos, there is an additional video for each session that focuses on how assistants can take practical steps to implement the processes and strategies covered.
The course includes updated research, tool suggestions, and how-tos—our current best practices for utilizing EAs.
The book includes an overview of these strategies and how to implement them, but doesn’t include the updates we’ve made to the course and the benefits of hearing directly from Courtney Baker, our chief revenue officer; Michael’s EA Jim Kelly; and former EA (now manager) Aleshia Curry.
There is also the ability to become a certified EA by taking the course, which isn’t possible with the book.
No problem. We have a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for this course. If you are at all unhappy, just contact us at fullfocus.co/coursesupport, and we will be happy to assist you.